Jump to navigation Jump to search
Feel free to add your own projects here! Fan art should go on a different (as of yet non-existent) part of the site, because otherwise it would dominate this page.
Tong-Nou and Chu-Teng
- Pre-configured DOSBox image with Tong-Nou, Chu-Teng (Satocord English translation), and Rolypolys
- Hot fix: replace this file in "Chu-Teng/PROGRAM/SUN"
- Mac Port of Satocord English translation
- Text of Tong-Nou in English and Japanese
- Asset rip of Tong-Nou/Chu-Teng
LSD: Dream Emulator
- Love Sweet Dream and Followers (English Translation)
- Love Sweet Dream and Followers
- LSD Dream Emulator - Mapping The Madness v0.8a (PDF) | Very old PDF containing research into the game
- Text Dream translation spreadsheet
- LSD Revamped | PC remake of LSD: Dream Emulator in Unity
- LSDView | Tool for viewing/exporting 3D models and more from LSD: Dream Emulator!
- No Footsteps mod | Patch this into your game (replace CDI/SND/SE.VH) to remove nearly all player footstep sounds. The metal section of the floor in Clockwork Machines still contains footsteps.
- Remastered Soundtrack | Contains many nuances of the in-game soundtrack which the Playstation is unable to play properly.
- mac.kadath.org | English encyclopedia on the game
- Sagyoyo | Japanese encyclopedia on the game containing maps of each level
- LSD-25 | Japanese encyclopedia on the game consistently updated since 2003, character pages seem to be broken
Rhythm 'n' Face
- Sato Shapes | Webapp that allows users to make art in the style of Rhythm 'N' Face with triangles, circles, and squares
- Open Manifold | Free open-source clone of Rhythm 'N' Face for PC, allows custom level creation and sharing. Compatible with faces made in Sato Shapes