Objectless (also referred to as Objectless: Classic Ambient Works and More) is a 2017 album by Osamu Sato, released by Music Mine and Sublime Records. The album consists of remixes of songs from Objectless (1983) along with 2 original tracks.
A music video for the song Blues Tube was released on the Music Mine YouTube channel on 16 November 2017, a week before the album released. The vinyl release was handled by Vinyl-On-Demand.
1. Blues Tube (3:22)
2. Radio Garden (4:42)
3. Forest Factory (6:40)
4. Intelligentsia (5:38)
5. Circuit Training (5:50)
6. Piano and Hammer (8:44)
7. Flowers and Butterfly (5:53)
8. Eight Beat Infinity (3:05)
9. Helicoid Guardian (4:32)
10. My Stupa (5:16)
11. Quiet Cannon (5:20)
Quiet Cannon does not appear on the LP version.
Adapted from Objectless liner notes.
- Osamu Sato – producer, remixing, art director, design
- Goh Hotoda – mastering
- Hideki Amano – executive producer
- The music video for Blues Tube contains an extended version of the song.