Grateful in All Things
|Grateful in All Things|
|Original name||Grateful in All Things|
Grateful in All Things is a 2020 album by Osamu Sato, released by Linen Records. All of the album's tracks are collaborations with different artists.
On 27. June 2019, Sato posted on his Twitter asking fans to send in recordings of them saying "I love you" in different languages. The recordings would be used on the track I Love You.
Two music videos were created for the album. The first was for I Love You and was released on 27 March 2020. The second was for Do Fusion and was released on 6 May 2020. Both videos were uploaded to his personal YouTube channel.
A remix of I Love You was released on CDr as a bonus for people who ordered the album via Disk Union.
1. Air Port Wine (4:57)
2. I Love You (4:51)
3. Grass Fiber Temple (6:18)
4. Do Fusion (5:07)
5. Absolute Community (4:23)
6. Sweet Suite Fields (4:51)
7. Flower Architect (5:24)
8. Ground S (4:28)
9. Daimonji Espresso (3:34)
10. National Graphics (5:28)
11. Flying Elephant (5:20)
12. Panorama Nostalgia (5:38)
Adapted from Grateful in All Things liner notes.
- Osamu Sato – composer, producer, mixing, mastering, graphic design
- Shinobu Narita – composer on track 1
- Hajime Tachibani – circuit bending TR-606, Speak & Spell on track 2
- Keiji Ito – junk percussion on track 2 and 9
- SNS friends from over the world – voice on track 2
- Cherryboy Function – percussion programming on track 3
- DJ Wada – drum programming on track 4
- Naohiro Ukawa – turntables, noise on track 4
- Yoshihiro Sawasaki – drift box, synth box on track 5 and 12
- Kaoru Sato – electronic drone on track 6
- Yumiko Ohno – minimoog on track 6
- Yuji Okijama – fretless bass on track 7 and 11
- Tomohiko Gondo – composer on track 8
- Shinji Ishii – voice on track 9
- Yosuke Fojiki – espresso machine electronics on track 9
- Takashi Kokubo – composer, field recordings on track 10
- Saya Zondi Nishida – drift box on track 12